- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Fallon Chiropractic, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to each and every patient. We have included information below about the different chiropractic services offered in our Las Vegas chiropractic office, but please call us at 702-248-4488 if you have any questions!
Our pain-relieving services include:
Traction decompression of the neck and back
Cold laser therapy for sprains, strains, bone fractures, bursitis, tendinitis, recovery from injury and more
Far infrared to stimulate healing
Combo stim therapy to increase movement in the neck and back
Kinesiotaping for back pain, neck pain, joint pain, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and bursitis
- Neck and back pain
- Numbness and tingling into the arms and legs
- Disc bulging or herniation
- Muscle spasms
- Sprains and strains
- Auto accident injury recovery
We now offer the Rapid Release Tool, a device that successfully relieves pain in the knees, elbows, back, shoulders and more. It can effectively relieve pain from scar tissue such as frozen shoulder. This comfortable device is non-traumatic, and often works in the first session.
Hey, what does that do?
- Spinal alignment helps to restore movement, function and relieve pain
- Spinal traction decompression relieves neck and back pain, headaches, pinched nerves, disc bulges, radiating pain into the arms or legs, carpal tunnel syndrome and more
- Cold laser therapy for safe and effective super healing of soft tissue injuries
- Combo-stim therapy ultrasound/ interferential helps reduce inflammation, speedup healing and helps repair damaged tissues
- Kinesiotaping to reduce pain and stimulates the bodys immune response without chemicals
- ATM machine (active therapeutic movement machine) a physical therapy breakthrough for fast, safe, simple and effective restoration of pain free movement in the back
- Massage therapy performed by certified, trained, licensed, professional therapists who work with Dr. Fallon to help break the cycle of pain
- We also carry: biofreeze, heel lifts, custom orthotics for shoes to reduce pain and pressure in the feet, knees, hips and spine
- We carry neck pillows and tens units to help you feel better too and help you hold alignment so that you feel better, move better and are happier because of it
We provide advanced spinal correction and chiropractic adjustments utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic care have chiropractors been able to provide the level of help and expertise that is available today. Many of the newest chiropractic techniques are actually safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a chiropractor who cares about utilizing the most advanced chiropractic techniques, Dr. Nancy Fallon has years of training, expertise and experience in helping patients get pain relief for back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other related conditions originating from the spine. Chiropractic care under a trained professional can even be used to prevent injuries and help you achieve total health or wellness. Dr. Fallon is a Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa graduate. Palmer is the original college of chiropractic and produces some of the finest chiropractors in the world.
At Fallon Chiropractic, we teach our patients how to perform special "blueprint" exercises which can help strengthen and correct the irregularities in their body which may be causing pain. Many of these corrective exercises can actually be performed in the comfort of your own home to help improve the effectiveness of your chiropractic care and spinal correction plan. In addition to skeletal misalignment, you may be experiencing pain that is caused by muscles and connective tissues which are out of their proper place. Other types of pain such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches are caused by muscles and tissues that are being used improperly, causing injuries over time. In each case, targeted corrective exercises and stretches from our experienced chiropractor will help you feel good while also helping your body achieve balance and health.
Many of our patients come to see our chiropractor to address a specific pain symptom such as back pain, neck pain or headaches. While our chiropractor will address each patient's specific condition with chiropractic care, we often find it helpful to "coach" our patients towards achieving a healthier lifestyle. For example, there may be certain activities that you should avoid or do differently to prevent yourself from unintentionally aggravating your particular health challenges. The goal of including lifestyle advice with a chiropractic care plan is to help each and every patient achieve the fulfilling and happy lifestyle they deserve, one that is full of the activities that are enjoyed most. We recognize that every single one of our patients is a whole person, and we use our expertise to help them reach total health and wellness.
Dr. Fallon can be heard the second Tuesday of each month on the Staying Healthy radio show KLAV1230 am with host Jeff Burke from 5 to 6 pm. Click here to listen live to the show or to listen to past shows.